Pilates is a form of exercise that strengthens the abdominals as well as the lower back. When people want to build up either of these groups of muscles, Pilates is usually the first form of exercise that they turn to as it’s highly concentrated, low impact and provides targeted results.
- History of Joseph Pilates
- Benefits of Pilates exercise
- Practising the principles of Pilates
- Studio considerations
- Teaching skills
- Basic matwork series
- Intermediate matwork series
- Ball series
- Intermediate ball series
- Theraband series
- Basic reformer series
- Anatomical terminology
- Body movements
- Pilates during pregnancy
- Curvatures of the spine
- Skeletal system
- Many, many physiotherapists recommend that their patients with back injuries take up Pilates. So, as a qualified Pilates instructor able to provide this service to the market, you will never be short of clients.
- Through practising the gentle movements that Pilates recommends, you’ll see untold benefits in yourself.
- We are CATHSSETA accredited which means that you’ll be able to practise as a Pilates instructor anywhere in the world.
- When you become a Pilates instructor, and with your passion for fitness, you won’t feel like you’re just doing a job and will feel excited about going to work!
Trifocus Fitness Academy India’s state-of-the-art online learning platform
We are proud to have a cutting-edge online learning platform. Your dedicated learning portal will give you access to the full benefit of our world-class education – when it’s convenient for you.
What will be on your student gateway:
- All assessments
- Animated and interactive games to test your knowledge
- Progress trackers
- Thousands of slides with informative information and colourful images
- Unlimited access to the online platform
- Videos, including exercise and anatomical footage
Gain international opportunities as a Pilates instructor with an accredited Pilates certification.
Trifocus Fitness Academy India offers comprehensive health and fitness courses that are internationally-recognised. The Pilates certification is accredited through CATHSSETA (Culture, Arts, Tourism, Hospitality, Sport Sector, Education and Training Authority).
With the help of an advanced learning platform and up-to-date course material, you can turn your passion for fitness into your career.
USD$ 300.00 (2 months)
USD$ 600.00 Total
Save USD$ 90.00
Combine your love for Pilates with your passion for personal training with this comprehensive course.