Sports Psychology Course
The field of Sport Psychology is an interesting and ever-evolving area in the world of sports. The role of a soft skills sports psychologist differs significantly from that of a licensed sports psychologist in that soft skills sports psychologists are not permitted to identify and treat psychological disorders. Rather, soft skills sports psychologists deal with individual issues that reach further than the scope of a sports coach.
Trifocus Fitness Academy is offering you an opportunity to become a soft skills sports psychologist by mastering the theory of mental skills coaching. After completion of the qualification you will gain a deeper understanding of what makes a sportsman or -woman tick. In so doing, you’ll help them to improve their performance by allowing them to overcome any mental obstacles they may have to succeeding as an athlete.
Being a soft skills sports psychologist will allow you to work with professional sports teams as well as in high schools and amateur leagues. We highly recommend this qualification to anyone who wants to have a deeper understanding of sportsmen and -women, wants to have flexibility of having a diverse clientele and is ready to make a serious move towards becoming a specialist in this field.
If you have access to the Internet, you can complete this course using our online learning platform. The course is available online to allow you flexibility of your study times and master the knowledge that this course offers at a timely pace. You can start the Sports Psychology Course anytime during the year.
Through the videos, questionnaires and forums on your dedicated learning portal you will be able to have the full benefit of our world-class education – when it’s convenient for you. This platform includes:
- All assessments
- Animated and interactive games to test your knowledge
- Progress trackers
- Thousands of slides with informative information and colourful images
- Unlimited access to the online platform
- Videos including exercise and anatomical footage
Please note: If you choose this option, all study material is online. No hard copy study material will be sent to you.
We also offer the option of correspondence learning for all our courses. With this option, we will send you all the course material – that you will need – via courier. If you have any questions, our student support team is available – on the other side of the phone – to help.
- Mental skills training
- Mental skills are required for successful sports performance
- A sports coach’s role in mental skills training
- The role of a sports psychologist
- How to work with groups, teams and individuals in a sporting environment.
- How to design mental skill programmes.
- Sports injuries.
- How to deal with discrimination in sports.
- How to get people to foster personal motivation.
- The benefits of recreation and leisure activities
Trifocus Fitness Academy’s Sports Psychology Course is a 29-credit course that is fully accredited with the:
- Culture, Art, Tourism, Hospitality, and Sport Sector Education and Training Authority (CATHSSETA)
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) for unit standards: 1446, 14458 and 254236, as well as
USD$ 150.00 (2 months)
USD$ 300.00 Total
Save USD$ 45.00
Sports Psychology Course
Excel at sports psychology