Yoga is an exercise (although some might call it an art form) that comes from the ancients. Originally, Yoga was developed to make it easier for people to sit still and meditate for hours and hours on end, not worrying about the worldly concerns of a stiff neck or back.
Today, many people only practise Yoga for the physical benefits of, for example, flexibility and toned muscles. However, to be able to practise Yoga fully, and reap the untold benefits of this art form, it is necessary to practise meditation along with the movements (Asanas). Our Yoga accreditation is 300-hours in total and covers everything from Asanas (movement) to breathing and meditation, so moulding you into the best Yoga teacher you can be.
- Anatomy and physiology
- Different types of meditation techniques
- Hatha yoga Asanas (beginner to advanced) in both Sanskrit and English
- Kriya Yoga
- Precautions and contraindications
- Preparation poses
- Eight limbs of Yoga
- History of Yoga
- The three gunas
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yogic cleansing techniques
- Our Yoga course is the most comprehensive there is out there. We will teach you not only the Asanas that Yoga consists of but we will look at Yoga practice as a whole.
- We are internationally accredited through CATHSSETA, which means that you will be able to work anywhere in the world with our Yoga qualification under your belt.
- Our online learning platform provides you with learning experience that is second to none, as and when you want to study.
- After completing our Yoga certification, you will become a holistic fitness professional who is able to bring so much more than fitness instruction to your clients.
Trifocus Fitness Academy India’s state-of-the-art online learning platform
We are proud to have a cutting-edge online learning platform. Your dedicated learning portal will give you access to the full benefit of our world-class education – when it’s convenient for you.
What will be on your student gateway:
- All assessments
- Animated and interactive games to test your knowledge
- Progress trackers
- Thousands of slides with informative information and colourful images
- Unlimited access to the online platform
- Videos, including exercise and anatomical footage
Practise as a Yoga Instructor both locally and internationally with our comprehensive yoga certification.
Trifocus Fitness Academy India’s yoga certification is endorsed by the Yoga Teachers Fellowship of South Africa (YTF), which falls under the International Yoga Federation. This is the only Yoga certification accredited by CATHSSETA (Culture, Arts, Tourism, Hospitality, Sport Sector, Education and Training Authority).
Become a specialist in your field with a 300-hour accreditation and comprehensive certification.
USD$ 250.00 (2 months)
USD$ 500.00 Total
Save USD$ 75.00
Take your understanding of yoga to the next level with this comprehensive course